Thursday, February 19, 2015

Legend Of Valley Doom Choir Vocal Recording Part 1.



So I started recording the choir vocals for Marius Danielsen's Legend Of Valley Doom (http://www.mariusdanielsen.com), an epic power metal opera featuring heavy metal greats such as Tim "Ripper" Owens, Timo Tolkki, Edu Falaschi, Jonas Heidget, Mike LePond, Barend Corbois, Chris Caffery, Elisa C. Martin, and many more.

I managed to finish 4 tracks, and by next week I should have everything finished up nicely. It sounds AMAZING so far, and I know i've said it a million times, but I am very happy to be a part of the project and I'm very thankful Marius has given me a the chance and opportunity to be in his project.

So far my favourite track to record on has been the track "Chamber Of Wisdom" featuring Edu Falaschi (ex ANGRA, Almah) and Jonas Heidgert (Dragonland) both on vocals. (You can hear the official demo release of the song here: https://soundcloud.com/legacymagazin/marius-danielsen-the-legend-of-valley-doom). It has a great melody, and I'm not gonna lie... I was fanboying pretty hard while recording my choir parts haha.

Wellp, that's it. A short update for my part in this project. More updates to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment